Platform for Smart Textiles and Wearable Microsystems
3. Some of the links on this Site will let you leave our Site. The linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained as a linked site or any changes or updates to such sites. We provide these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement of the site.
4. Your access to and use of the site and the database are at your own risk. The site and the data base are provided "as-is," and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all other representations and warranties, express or implied, regarding the site or the data base including but not limited to the content, materials, information and software made available through it.
5. SysTex will in no event be liable to you for any third party claim or for any direct, consequential, incidental or special damages, including without limitation, any lost profits or lost savings, regardless of the form of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence), strict product liability or otherwise, even if it was forseeable or the possibility of such damages was brought to our attention. You agree that your sole remedy against us for loss or damage caused by the site or the use of the database, regardless of the form of action, whether in contract or in tort, including negligence, strict liability or otherwise, is limited to € 750.
7. The SysTex Database may be used for both non-commercial and commercial purposes; Non-commercial purposes are use in the context of teaching and education and internal research (including testing and verification). Commercial purposes are all other purposes. Use for non-commercial purposes is for free. In the event that the Data Base user is willing to use the SysTex Data Base for commercial purposes, SysTex’s contact person should be contacted without delay and SysTex may charge a fee or agree upon any other compensation for the commercial use of the Database, especially for information protected by any intellectual property right which use is subject to commercial compensation, which is to be negotiated on a case by case basis..
8. Nothing herein is intended to reduce, limit, or restrict any rights arising in connection with the copyright protection under copyright law protection or under other intellectual property rights or other applicable laws. Users of the Data Base shall take full responsibility for complying with these rights and laws.
9. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless, as well as our and employees, from all third party claims, liability, damages and costs arising from your unauthorized or improper use of the Site or the Database.
12. Contact Information.
You can contact us at:
Universiteit Gent - Ghent University
Vakgroep Textielkunde - Department of Textiles
9052 Zwijnaarde, Belgium